Refreshing the Apps, In Progress

It was touch and go there for a while. Couldn’t get those Native Extensions to work at first. Turns out that in Flash Pro CS5.5 you can’t use them. Well, you can, but you have to compile in the Terminal with a command line. So it took a while to figure that out and get it right.
But I’ve now got apps running with iAds in them. In fact, the first one, Zig Zag, is already in the store.
In addition to getting those ads in there, it also works on the iPad. Flash made that easy. I updated the graphics a bit too. And a few other things.
I changed my mind about calling it “HD.” Instead I went with the name “Zig Zag by CleverMedia.” So the apps will all change from “CleverMedia’s X” to “X by CleverMedia.” It is probably better to have the game name first. And the “by CleverMedia” means I don’t need to worry about the fact that some of the game names are already taken.
So I submitted the second game, Add It Up, to the app store just now. I have two more almost ready to go. I’ll probably start doing them in pairs.

Posted on October 13, 2011 at 2:03 pm by site admin · Permalink
In: General